Become a wild business partner
Is your business thinking of partnering with a charity?
Would you like it to be ones whose values are to be working locally to improve the lives of your employees, their families, their friends and in fact all Australians now and in future generations?
Rewilding Australia believe that corporate or business charity relationships should be mutually beneficial and based on shared values. That's why we make sure our partnerships are not a one-way street.
We believe that your company can benefit greatly from a partnership with Rewilding Australia as we help your business and your staff to connect more with nature and benefit from the joy and well-being that happens from connecting with their outdoor environment.
Why should your business support Rewilding Australia?
• You will be making a difference to the natural environment across Australia that we all depend on, helping us to do more for wildlife locally
• It can help to raise your business’s profile
• We'll work with you to find ways to engage your staff in activities to raise money, volunteer or connect with their local natural environment
• You'll be in good company, joining a growing number of businesses who want to support indigenous nature in Australia
How can your business support Rewilding Australia?
You can support us in a number of ways:
► By joining our Business Supporter Programme
Becoming a business member of Rewilding Australia is a clear demonstration of your commitment to a healthy and sustainable natural environment. It's also a positive signal to your staff about the company they work for, and an indication to your customers, suppliers and the community around you that you care about nature.
We are interested in developing long term relationships with business members that share our values. We offer a membership to suit all type and size of business.
• Start- up Business partner for freelancers or sole traders: $250 p.a. + GST
• Small business partner 2 -9 employees: $500 p.a. + GST
• Business partner 10-99 employees: $1,000 p.a. + GST
• Corporate partner 100+ employees: $2,000 p.a. + GST
• Gold Corporate partner $5,000 p.a. + GST
• Platinum Corporate partner $10,000 p.a. + GST
To find out more about the different options please contact our Business Fundraising Manager, Mark, on email@example.com.
► By promoting or beginning work place giving to your staff
Employers can give to the Rewilding Australia by setting up a payroll giving scheme and encouraging staff to donate through their regular salary.
Giving direct from pay is tax free and helps the rewilding Australia make concrete plans for the future.
► By getting involved in the sponsorship of a special project
If you're interested in sponsoring something specific we'd be happy to discuss this with you.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you - if you'd like to talk to us about business partnerships or if you have an idea for joint working with RWA please contact Mark Anscombe via firstname.lastname@example.org.